Maddi - Bird house
Hi everyone!
Here's what Maddi has been up to,
Here and her Dad have made a bird house!
Very impressive!
Nelly :)
Here's what Maddi has been up to,
Here and her Dad have made a bird house!
Very impressive!
Nelly :)
Day 8 "Wow, loving this super, cool bird house made by Maddi. Have any of you been clever and made anything that requires wood, over your time during isolation?" from Mango Ted.


I love this Maddi! What a great idea to make a bird box. I like the hay on the top to attract the birds.
ReplyDeleteLove it Maddi! Have you noticed any birds in it? It's very creative!
ReplyDeleteWow that is really creative great use of your time
ReplyDeleteAwesome Maddi! Have you had many birds move in?
ReplyDeleteThat looks awesome Maddi! I'm sure the birds will be loving it!
ReplyDeleteReally cool! Love the design, Maddi. Is Mango Ted looking for a house. I'd be careful if I was you. He looks like he might be eyeing it up so he can finally own a house!!!😊😊😊😊😊😏😏😏😏😏
ReplyDeleteWow Maddi that looks really cool! What a great use of time! I reckon Mangopare ted is looking for a house, as it does look pretty comfortable and warm :)
ReplyDelete