Haydn - drawing
Hi everyone!
Haydn has been keeping busy by drawing!
Check out these awesome pictures,
Nelly :)
"I'd thought I'd hang out here today with these super cool drawings. I challenge you all to have a go at drawing and share with your teacher what you have drawn. You will earn bonus house points for any drawings you share today. So let's get drawing, you budding artists" from the Mangopare Ted.
Haydn has been keeping busy by drawing!
Check out these awesome pictures,
Nelly :)
"I'd thought I'd hang out here today with these super cool drawings. I challenge you all to have a go at drawing and share with your teacher what you have drawn. You will earn bonus house points for any drawings you share today. So let's get drawing, you budding artists" from the Mangopare Ted.



Wow!! So cool!
ReplyDeleteWow Haydn, that's impressive! Well done.
ReplyDeleteNice haydn keep it up
ReplyDeleteLooks amazing Haydn, very impressive! A future illustrator. You need to teach me how to draw like that :) Haydn, you could draw the Mangopare ted one day :) Challenge accepted Mangopare ted, I'll give it a go, but don't expect it to be as good as Haydn's!
ReplyDeleteawesome drawing
ReplyDeleteAwesome haydn
ReplyDeleteSuper talented!
ReplyDeleteI bet Ted likes it too!
DeleteWell done Haydn
ReplyDeletenice
ReplyDelete