William - Baking

Hi Mangopare,
I'm sure that lots of you have been cooking up a storm in the kitchen and I have done that as well. I've been busy baking a chocolate cake with chocolate icing and blueberries. It was delicious :) :) Who else has been baking?
William 😃


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. It was also completely Dairy Free, Gluten Free and Vegan!!

      Delete
  2. You've become quite the baker, William. We're trying not to bake every day, so every second day we try a new recipe - so far so good: Cinnamon Scrolls, Bread, Chelsea Winter's Italian Chocolate Cake (this was delicious), ANZAC biscuits, cupcakes. Now we're on a flour hunt:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum! That looks so good

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cake looks so good! We are also trying to preserve the little flour we have left!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow William you are quite the baker!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum looks good

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday James H!

Happy Birthday Victoria and Ffion!