Victoria - Quadbike and her cat Puss

Hi everyone (again).
Loving all the emails I'm getting on what you're all up to;
Victoria is keeping herself busy by going on her quadbike and playing with her cat.
*Note: no animal cruelty involved :)

Nelly :)


Day 6 
"Missing the farm at the moment so thought I'd spent a day entertaining myself here with Victoria.  What animal have you enjoyed spending your time with over isolation?" Mango Ted.

Comments

  1. What an awesome place to be spending your time and keeping busy Victoria, on the farm. I can't think of a better place to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome scenery! It's the best place to be on a farm while having to stay at home! We'v got a few animals at our house, but I think the best animal to hang around with would be my dog Rata :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cat Victoria! The animal I like watching and making comments about,Mango ted, is my pet chickens. They are so funny to watch because they roll around in dirt so they can keep clean and can eat lots of bugs, yum!!!😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice cat Victoria. Hope it all ended well and no one was hurt :) Dan and I hang out with our with our guinea pigs, Maggie and Minka. I hope you didn't get dirty Mangopare ted, were you trying to hitch a ride to somewhere :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soumds and looks like fun! Hey there Ted!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds fun and looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds fun and looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds fun and looks amazing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday James H!

Happy Birthday Victoria and Ffion!