Louise and Lleyton - hot cross buns!

Lleyton and Louise have been very busy cooking hot cross buns!
Yum! They look delicious, well done!

Nelly :)


 
"Yum! These look delicious, I'm definitely going to enjoy hanging here.  Has anyone had a go at making hot cross buns?  Now there's a challenge!" Mango Ted

Comments

  1. They looks so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! They look so nice! Could I please have the recipe, they look so good! I hope the bear is not edible, be careful Mangopare ted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look soo nice! Well done! So artistic! We just hav bought ones :) Where they nice? Mango Ted I bet you would love hanging there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, Mango Ted My Mum was going to make some but it didn't work. So sorry I couldn't make them for you Mango ted. I would of definitely given you some. So sorry😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look delicious! I bet Mango Ted would love one... or three!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday James H!

Happy Birthday Victoria and Ffion!