Lock Down Diary

Here are a couple of pages I've completed as part of my 'Lock Down Diary' to give you an example of the standard expected.

Think about making this a quality diary that is of a high standard.  Something that you be proud of, to look back on, in years to come.



 Day 9 "Who's started their Lock Down Diary? I have and can't wait to see yours," from Mango Ted.

Comments

  1. I started my diary on Monday, Mango ted and I'm really truthful when I write it for example one of my brother's friends pushed me into our pool and I got really frustrated with them, but then she gave me some lollies, and I wrote that that means I can basically be bribed with food or lollies because I have no will power against food!!!!!😂😂😂😂😂😑😑😑😑

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday James H!

Happy Birthday Victoria and Ffion!