David Walliams Stories
Download and listen to David Walliams audio books for free. These books are very funny and highly entertaining. I challenge you to listen to one of his books today using the following link: https://www.worldofdavidwalliams.com/elevenses/
"Which David Walliams free download story have you've listened too or book of his have you read and write a comment about it," Mangopare's Teddy.


Harry, Ella and I listened to Peter Picker. It was hilariously funny. We thoroughly enjoyed his humour and have never laughed so much. We are listening to them daily.
ReplyDeleteOh, my mum saw these too! She was going to play them for Tessa and I! Yeah, they're really cool - I think I heard the start of one, can't remember the name, it might of been Peter Picker :)
ReplyDeleteThey would be something great to keep you busyand they are free which is great!!
I love how the bear is so involved, love the name!
Daniel and I have listened to some of them too! So funny and it's really good that they are free! A great thing to pass time with! I love the bears name, who knows, he may be in one of his own books soon :) :)
ReplyDeleteI agree with William, that bear is so funny that he should have his own book called The demon dentist grandad bear, written by David Walliams. Is he in any of the David Walliams books?????🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉
ReplyDeleteI've read the book Awful Auntie. I honestly think that the bear was just the aunties owl in disguise. That's what I think!!!🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓😀😀😀😀😀
ReplyDelete