Book ideas

If you are looking for a book to read these "holidays" why don't you pick from this selection,


  • The Hobbit

    • Review - The Hobbit is fondly remembered by all who read it, a real delight.

      • 4.2 star rating (53 reviews)

  • Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children

    • Review - Eerie gothic fantasy a satisfying creep fest for teens

      • 96% liked this book

  • Wonder

    • Review - Moving tale of facially different boy with inner beauty.

      • 4.7 star rating


  • Percy Jackson 

    • Review - I thoroughly enjoyed this book and most of it is down to the characters, especially the trio – Percy, Annabeth and Grover. This is an action-packed read and though it did slow down halfway through, I enjoyed learning more about the mythological heroes, heroines and the monsters alongside Percy. 

      • kids say - 5 star rating


  • Harry Potter

    •  Review - A rewarding read, a classic for children.

      • 98% of people like it



























Comments

  1. Some great book ideas here! Might read some of these soon. I like the sound of wonder. Love the bear! Where is its review :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha William - that's very slack of the bear not to leave a review:)

      Delete
  2. Some awesome books here, definitely going to read some ! Even though I've already read most of them :) It feels weird saying how great my own post is :) :)
    Also I LOVE the bear Mrs Sutton! It just fits in completely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is he in one of the books or is he in one of his own books where his name is Barry Botter who's book is called the hobby??????!!!!!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😉😉😉😉😉😉

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday James H!

Happy Birthday Victoria and Ffion!