Thanks Haydn for sharing your videos of what you've been up to. Looks like you have been busy building a BMX jump. Wow! What a jump! Check out the awesome videos to see Haydn building and testing his BMX jump.
Hi Mangopare, Today is James H's birthday!! We hope you have a great day from all of Mangopare. Leave your happy birthday messages down in the comments. Happy Birthday! William 😃 (and Mangopare).
Hi Mangopare, Today we have two birthdays. Our first is Ffion and our second is Victoria! We hope you both have an great day from all of Mangopare. Leave your happy birthday messages down in the comments. Happy Birthday to you both! William 😃 (and Mangopare).
That is so amazing!! I mean I'm literally doing nothing.
ReplyDeleteHaha, I understand Myles! Yeah this is really cool!
DeleteNice Jump :)
ReplyDeletenice Haydn how many times did you cace it
ReplyDeleteGood job
ReplyDeleteWhat a brilliant isolation activity!
ReplyDeleteGood job looks like your keeping busy
ReplyDelete